Monday 3 June 2013

A little bit of breathing space

After a beautiful and memorable weekend in Devon, I am now back home.

The wedding was super special, and I felt so privileged to be part of it!

Now for wedding number 2 and a dress fitting up in Warwick on Wednesday :) .

I seriously think I could become a wedding planner after this summer of love.

I had earmarked today as a 'day of rest' but after all the fun and busyness of the weekend, I've found it really hard to wind down.

I feel a little bit like a Catherine Wheel that wont stop spinning.

Luckily though, I remembered that I used to spend a large proportion of my time painting my nails and generally titivating myself.

Looking back, I cant quite believe how much time I did spend on this, but it really does relax me. And so, once again, I have sparkling nails. This also stops me from biting them off in moments of anxiety.

Hurrahs all round I say.


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment