Friday 24 May 2013

Mind games

Trying my best not to think about the 3 hour train journey tomorrow.

Or even the 30 minute journey to the station, which will involve dragging large amounts of my luggage around on a bus.

Whilst checking on a minute to minute basis that I have my ticket, my wallet, my phone and my brain.

Not forgetting looking at my watch on a second to second basis, because I have already forgotten what time it is.

Oh the exhaustion.

Instead, I will be trying to focus my mind on the funny dream I had this morning. (I had a nightmare before that, which I'm hoping will disappear from my thoughts soonish...)

I know it can be really boring listening to other peoples dreams.  

So let me just say this, mine involved cuddling a Koala bear, going to a circus, and seeing Parrots perform magic tricks. Wow.

I'm tempted to go back to sleep just so I can find out what happens next.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment