Monday 18 February 2013

Wilting slightly

If you're incredibly thirsty, then you've got an unquenchable thirst.

Correct? Yes I think so.

But what is it called when you're incredibly hungry? And despite constant snacking (some of which were healthy I might add) you're not full up. Its a toughie and I cant quite work it out.

Its even stranger because I'm never this hungry. I feel as if I haven't eaten for days. That I could devour a whole juicy roast chicken in mere moments. Seconds even. Throw it all down my chops in one go, bones and all. Never mind the choking hazard.

I shall have to just make myself a huge dinner and then I wont be hungry anymore.

Good plan Susie.

Perhaps this ravenous hunger has been cast upon me because I'm feeling decidedly beaky today. Maybe my clever body is telling me to fill up on tasty treats as I'm rather lacking in energy. You never know...

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment