Sunday 2 December 2012

Leroy the leopard vs black dog

The counter crossed over the 46,000 hits today ladies and gentleman! Thank you so much for your continued support, you're all such top bananas. Check out the fancy counter at the bottom of the page just incase you think I'm telling porkies about the amount of page views I get on here...!

I've had a lovely weekend but today I'm feeling proper beaky. Urrrrgh.

Yuk.

Headache, tummy ache and brain ache.

Yuk.

I hate to admit it but I'm sat here still festering in my pyjamas...

Black dog loves it when I feel poorly. He sees his opportunity to pounce as soon I start to wilt, and he begins whispering negative thoughts into my ear.

Bastard.

But black dog is yet to meet his nemesis and my new partner in crime, Leroy the Leopard...


Leroy is my new pal and I'm pretty sure he can kick black dogs ass. Its gonna be tough, but Leroy has some incredible jungle moves that will make black dog shudder with fear.

Leroy is also pretty good at giving me cuddles and reminding me that I'm not alone.

However if Leroy gets a bit sleepy (after all, he's been chasing after black dog all day) then I think the solution tonight is a hot bath and an early night....

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Love Leroy the Leopard Susie! Great photo too! Looks like he'll eat the black dog for breakfast! I'll email you some photos of my little monkey! H

    ReplyDelete