Tuesday 24 April 2012

false start

I keep on thinking and feeling like I've got loads of things to do, but I keep forgetting them.

People I need to ring, or text, reply to emails.

Arrangements to sort out and organise.

Tasks to complete.

Plans that I've started but haven't finished.

Ideas I've talked about but haven't done anything about.

Friends I keep thinking about but I still fail to get in touch with.

My brain is full of these nagging expectations and reminders that won't stop following me around.

And they make me feel rubbish because I feel like I've already failed stuff before I've even started. Its like I'm failing by not doing anything. Which makes me feel shitty.

Oh I know I don't make much sense.

I just don't know what I'm doing!

Methinks the black dog is behind this...paranoia, confusion, feeling completely rubbish...Yes it has all the trademarks of the black dog, who obviously has been creeping up on me unawares...

x

No comments:

Post a Comment