Wednesday 4 April 2012

adventure time

Tomorrow I am off on a little adventure. And I am rather excited.

Hopefully it will include, laughing lots, drinking wine, hugging, walks in the country, sleeping in and big sloppy licks on the face from Chester (the dog, not a person...)

Hopefully it will not include, snow, smelly feet, sleep walking, or farts in the face from Chester (again, he's a dog, not a person...)

The blog will therefore be neglected for the next week, although I shall I try and update it at some point.

I can't wait to have a change of scenery and a chance to relax.

I also can't wait to see a certain someone whom I haven't seen for almost a year! Whoop!

Lets just hope black dog keeps on his lead and doesnt come biting at my heels.. Although Chester may be able to chase him away...

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment