Wednesday 1 February 2012

i want to party like its 1999

I have the biggest urge to put on a sparkly dress, get my heels on and go for a boogie. I want to be dressed up, get excited and feel the buzz. Bright lights, big city. All that jazz. If anyone has a similar urge, please let me know. I cant stand the thought of spending Saturday night in my pyjamas watching shit TV. I need to get out. Saltford is not really cutting the mustard at the moment.

I feel like its a good sign that I want to do stuff....at one point I never even wanted to venture out of the house...I just need more local buddies to have some fun with...Hate being so far away from friends. Village life can make me feel a little isolated and lonely. Which isn't really the best feeling when you're suffering from depression.

I know shouldn't moan, because I do have a few ace friends round here....and next weekend I'm seeing the girls in Oxford which will be immense....But despite these positives, I just can't seem to shake off the gloomy stuff...

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment