Friday 20 January 2012

mini break

Just finished stuffing my face full of thai green curry, and now I think I might explode. Thank goodness for treggings and all other forms of expandable trousers. Women's food babies all over the country are eternally grateful for this fashion phenomenon.

I've currently escaped from village life, and have journeyed south to spend the weekend with one of my oldest friends. One smart alec (who shall remain nameless) thought it was hilarious by suggesting that she must be at least 80 if she's one of my oldest friends. Oh dear. A dad inspired jest I feel. Must do better.

Big yawn. This little lady is going to be falling asleep very soon. Had counselling this afternoon and it always makes me ridiculously tired. MASSIVE yawn.

Must....try....and....stay....awake...

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment