Tuesday 17 May 2011

Ouch..brainache

Trying to connect facebook and twitter and blog accounts. Argh my brain hurts. Even with step by step instructions I still don't seem to be able to do it. If you are on twitter, then please let me know....Your life might be more interesting than mine...Plus...I'm a nosey bitch....! I am SusiePiggott (as in, that's my twitter name, and coincidentally, my real name too...)

I've got a headache and feel a bit faint and funny so this is going to be a short edition. My glands feel weird in my neck, like all bruised and achy. Oww.

I've had a couple of reassuring conversations today....Hope managed to break through those dark thunderclouds. Must try and remember. Poorly brain has a habit of forgetting everything. Actually I did make a little scribble in my notebook to try and remind myself of the hopeful words...But my writing is so scratchy and scrawly its possible I may not be able to read it...curses...

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment