Thursday 10 March 2011

Its all a bit random...well more than usual!

Getting very distracted again by looking at old facebook photos. Its always  a bit of a worry when you're looking through some pictures and you realise you don't know anybody in them....Or is that just me?! I hope not...!  Oh nuts I have revealed too much...secret Susie behaviour is out of the bag again.....yikes!

One of these days I should really actually print some of those pictures. Thats the snag about digital cameras. Or maybe its just me, and its on one of those neverending lists of things to do. That absoloutley never get crossed off. Despite all good intentions.

I miss those old disposable cameras. When you used to take one out on a night out and when you got it developed it would be such a surprise! Yes someone's head might be chopped off, and most of the people look a bit blurry, and somehow the flash never seemed to work properly.... But it was the suspense of it all...the excitement of not quite knowing what you were going to see. There was no, "Take it again, I think you only have one eye open" or "Yeah you have a massive bit of basil in your teeth, go and sort it and I'll take it again." It was all just hanging out there. Warts and all.

(Again I have no idea where this is going...I'm just writing. My brain is thinking. And I'm writing. Oh yeah and I'm also a huge hypocrite. Much as I love the warts and all photos of other people... I am exceedingly vain and the queen of 'detagging' anything slightly unflattering of myself....)

Back to my wittering..... I wonder do they even still sell disposable cameras? I know people always put them on tables at weddings for some strange reason. And then half way through the reception when everyone on  your table has run out of conversation, its like, "Oooo a camera...lets take some awkward photos of people we've only just met..." Later on in the evening, when the wine really starts to flow, the camera gets taken on the dancefloor and is subjected to photographing various body parts....of equally various and random strangers who have suddenly become best friends over a pint...or 5....

Yeah. Weird.

So all this random writing is kind of taking my little brain away from the black dog. Which can only be a positive thing I guess....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment