Friday 11 March 2011

My head hurts...oooow....

Yes.... Its Friday....I made it....

Spent most of the afternoon curled on my bedroom floor with my blanket wrapped around me...and over me...I figure...if I can't see the world...the world can't see me...

Had horrible headache all day. Yuk. Yuk. Yuk.

So I've been sitting here staring at the computer screen for about an hour now. My head is a bit of a blank space this evening. Been putting random things into YouTube and rediscovering some hilarious songs from the 90's...

Now I do realise that I'm about 5 years behind everyone else on the whole YouTube thing. And generally all technology really..... But this made me laugh. A lot. Which is an achievement. So thank you crazy boys...wherever you may be...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhxocuF0E5M&feature=fvst

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment