Wednesday 9 March 2011

Oh its another jumbled up mess!

This week just seems to be going on forever.

I woke up this morning and thought, 'Today is a new day. Forget about yesterday.' Yeah...wishful thinking....it lasted all of about 2 minutes....! I've felt so angry today but I guess there is no point ranting and raving...its not going to make me feel any better...! Maybe I should go and chop a tree down (I don't know where that came from?! Imagine little me with an axe in my hand wrestling a tree to the ground!) Or just generally take my anger out on something...

Actually what I would love to do, is to go into a field and scream my head off. I would shout so loud, it would break all the never ending silences. Shattering the stillness. Releasing my inner voice. All the birds would fly up into the air and all the grass would be flattened. Oh and while we're in visionary imagination mode, all the windows would break and the sky would have dark looming thunderclouds....

To be honest, the reality of going and doing this probably isn't quite as exciting as it is in my head. Dog walkers may be a little caught off guard, and accidentally fall down a badger hole or something, and I wouldn't want that. And I guess all my neighbours would be a little pissed off if I broke all their windows...

Hmmmm....I think that's it...

Oh no...wait.... another strange little something just popped into my head...

I did eat 4 gingerbread men this afternoon, so some progress on the food eating front. I think the tablets my doctor gave me are working. (Just for clarification...Not real life size gingerbread men....that would be strange. And greedy. And my stomach would be huge. And how would you fit them in the oven? No these were little mini tasty gingerbread men.)

Yeah that's definitely it for tonight....

Stop typing Susie.......before you release any more craziness into the world...

xxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment