Monday 21 February 2011

I'm not 100% sure but I think its Monday? Yes? Yes....

It seems like such a long time ago since I opened my curtains this morning and saw the waves crashing onto the beach.

A long day.

 Not a bad day, it just feels about 50 hours long, not 24. I feel like I have overcome quite a few hurdles today. I need to remember that its ok if I don't achieve the same amount of things tomorrow, each day is different, and so is my progress.

If I was a little robotic machine then I could be programmed to get slightly better each day. But I'm not, I'm human, and we're a lot more complicated, and a lot more interesting than that.

Thats it for today...my brain is a little fuzzy. I did put some eyeshadow on this evening though which was quite exciting.....(gold and brown tones if you're interested, to blend with my coral top...ha!) And I ate a packet of pom bears...yum yum yum...!

Oh and of course my family are like a flippin comedy roadshow, I just wish someone somwhere had a candid camera, because I could make a dollar or two!

Much love, especially to all the GORGEOUS people who keep on sendin me LOVELY messages, you make  a MASSIVE difference. I'm eternally grateful, and can only hope that one day I will be able to return the favour some day.....
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment