Sunday 3 September 2023

It's good to write it down





Beautiful sunshine and sunsets this today.

Had a lovely couple of days seeing friends, so today I had a quiet chilled time in the sunshine, getting lost in a book.

(Oh btw if you hadn't already guessed I'm trying out new fonts haha.)

And I also still haven't gotten into the habit of blogging every day, I'm still building it into my routine.

I know its good for me, a time dedicated for contemplation and reflection. To laugh at my daily discombobulations, and to remember that this is a time of transition.

That it won't last forever.

Impermanence, is a very helpful word and I hold onto it.

It reminds me that the light isn't lost, that things will change.

That the right job is out there for me.

That today is a gift,  search for the joy in it (even if its a packet of strawberry laces, or singing the Indigo Girls at the top of you voice, or basking in the sunshine and imagining your back in Thailand), and tomorrow will come.








 

No comments:

Post a Comment