Monday 10 March 2014

(in brackets)

Just booked myself and Mr B into a hotel for our joint birthday celebration next month.

Hurrah!

I cant flipping wait.

Its taken us ages to choose, and we've somewhat predictably opted for the same hotel we went to last year...

Oh we are just such a crazy couple of ravers, we really know how to live life on the wild side...

Anyway, it will be lovely jubly to get away and spoil ourselves a little bit.


I've been slightly on the edge over the past week or so. My brain has been overflowing with anxiety about various things, and its so hard to break the cycle. 

Every day is a battle full of obstacles, but I wont let the black dog win. I have to keep on fighting.

(Think, write, delete. Think, write, pause, delete. Think write, pause, delete, finish.)

I think that's it for tonight, my brain need to have a rest.

(Think, write, delete. Think, write, pause, delete. Think write, pause, delete, stop.)

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment