Monday 3 February 2014

Disbelief

At last its February.

Not that I want to wish the months away, but a step closer to spring is definitely a good thing.

After 12 hours sleep, I thought I would wake up feeling refreshed,full of energy and ready to take on the world. Instead, I've been in a fidgety, restless, unsettled, kind of mood.

I always like to have Mondays as a kind of 'day off' day, after working Thursday, Friday, Saturday, but I still tend to feel guilty about not doing anything productive.

So I've just pottered around, started little projects, changed my mind, then started something else...before staring out of the window for a while...

Am I watching someone?

Or waiting for something?

Watching.

Waiting.

Perhaps this is why...

I had some bad news on Saturday, a friend from my art group in Bath has passed away. I don't know any more details yet, so I'm finding it hard to process it. I almost can't believe its true. I certainly don't want to believe it.

I don't want to believe it.

I don't want to believe it.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment