Monday 6 January 2014

Limbo

Well hello to you first blog entry of 2014. I have finally got round to writing you.

January is here again, which means we are being bombarded by the usual new year resolution stuff. What a load of crap that is. You wont find any of that on here, let me tell you that now.

I just don't see the point of them!

I mean if there is something you really want to do or change in your life, just do it for goodness sake. Why wait until the 1st of January?

Also hate the way that January makes you feel like you should be re-evaluating things in your life. What are you going to do this year? Where are you going with your career? Blah blah blah. I am trying my best to ignore all this, as for me, its a slippery slope into the darkness.

Instead, I'm just going to try and see January as a step closer to spring. And that cant be a bad thing now can it.

Although I don't feel very spring like today. In fact I feel pretty yuk. I think I'm fighting off a virus as I have been feeling super dizzy and faint. Which has led me to sleep for 12 hours, and spend the remainder of the day on snuggled up on the sofa.

I had some very vivid and disturbing dreams last night too, and my brain seems to be still caught up in them. I cant seem to bring myself into the daylight today. Sometimes my dreams are so real I feel like they become part of my waking life, although I know that sounds ridiculous. The images and emotions from my dreams just wont leave me alone.

Which seems to place me into a weird limbo state. I'm caught somewhere between the real world and my dream world. Neither connected properly to either of them.

Perhaps a dose of Coronation Street will bring me back down to earth....

xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment