Sunday 26 January 2014

A special moment

Oh nuts, has it really been almost a week since I last blogged?

Where does the time go?

I have no idea.

I think it disappears into a Narnia-like different time zone or something.

Hey ho.

I'm still here. Just yawning a bit.....(as per usual....)

Today has been a day for family. And a chance to catch up and see people who I haven't seen for a long time.

A very long time. 

Such a long time that in fact that I cant even remember when I last saw them.(Another Narnia-like time situation I think.)

Its been lovely seeing family.

Just lovely.

I feel so blessed to be part of such a large family.

Relations who have sent me emails, letters, messages and cards over the past few years when I have been at my very worst.

Little thoughts and messages that have meant so much to me.

I got to see my Grandpa Piggott today, and although he didn't remember who I was straight away, (he's quite a poorly chap nowadays) he did recognise me by the end of the visit declaring;

"My Granddaughter Susie!"

A special moment.

xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment