Tuesday 15 October 2013

A moment in time


I am fully, one hundred and ten per cent, obsessed with this song.

It kind of makes me want to run through a field of corn and collapse laughing into a heap.

Or.

Maybe even run a marathon.

And I hate running.

Thus proving the strength of my devotion for this song.

It also gets me thinking about those words 'a moment in time'.

There are certain things about the future that I have to completely block out of my mind.

I get scared and anxious, and worry that I will get really poorly again. Its a paralysing fear, which is why I try not to think about it. Simples really. Or not really, because sometimes I am faced with thoughts and decisions that lead me back to the anxious fear inside.

ANYWAY.

I don't want to think about that.

I want to concentrate on now.

This moment in time.

Which is how I try to live my life.

I try and focus on the power of this moment.

Its a gift.

A gift that I once wanted to throw away.

But not now.

Of course I do look to the future, but I try and think about fun and exciting things, not the crazy anxious doubts and questions in my head.

Hmm not sure if I'm really making sense so I shall stop now and let you enjoy the song....

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment