Monday 12 August 2013

Rises and falls

Cut elbow.

Grazed knee.

Bruised boob.

These are just a few of the injuries I picked up this afternoon on my first cycling lesson.

Not that I can't cycle you understand. Although judging by the pain I'm in right now, I'm kind of doubting my abilities.

I just wanted to gain a little more confidence on the road, and generally learn what on earth I'm supposed to do on those dreaded roundabout things.

Other than the injuries (which were completely self inflicted, I misjudged a curb) all went very well, and I might even get back on the road tomorrow.

Last night I slept for about 12 hours, which was absolutely splendid. I did have some weird dreams though. Well, I always have weird dreams, but the two I vividly remember were particularly strange.

The first was my most heavenly dream as I dreamt I found a gorgeous puppy in my wardrobe, and we became great friends. Mr B couldn't even object to it as I told him the dog was homeless and waiting for me amongst my shoes, so it had to be fate. And he couldn't argue with that. I called the pup Thomas (Tommy for short) and we had lots of cuddles and fun.

Of course this all means how much I miss my old pooch Bella and how much I really want/need another dog.

Sigh.

Big sigh.

If only Mr B and Daddy Pig would agree to it.

Maybe I should sneak a puppy in the house and hide it in my wardrobe. Hmm. Interesting.

Anyway, the second dream was a nightmare,, involving tsunamis, fires, tornado's and explosions. I was super scared. Don't want to think about it really, so I should probably stop writing about it.

Not sure of the meaning of that one anyway.

Hmm.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment