Friday 19 July 2013

I want to thank you

Well, its less than 24 hours now until Laura becomes Mrs Ingleby, and I still can't believe that this is all really happening! It feels like a dream.

Days and hours are rushing past me, and I can't contain my excitement!

Earlier, I was thinking about what has happened in my life in the last few years. I don't want to sound to morbid, but I was remembering back to that dark day in September 2011, when I tried to end my life....And now, now things are so much brighter.

I'm so thankful that I'm still here.

Blessed and grateful to be alive.

Honoured that I can be Laura's maid of honour.

Amazed that my friends and family have supported me throughout it all.

That I've found the strength and courage to keep on fighting the black dog.

So this is a thank you, to each and every one of you for believing in me.

Tomorrow will again rush past me like a dream, and I certainly won't have time to type. I'll be caught up in the warmth of friendship, family, love and laughter.

I couldn't think of a place I'd rather be.

xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment