Thursday 31 January 2013

I like the words plinky plonky

Good evening, good morning and good afternoon to you my friend.

I feel like I should be more embracing of the many timezones my blog seems to be spiralling into. I like thinking about how as I'm yawning and getting ready for my cosy bed...someone else is yawning and getting out of their cosy bed... oh no, that's just mean, I apologise. sorry if that's you. But if I were you...I would sneak back in for a cheeky 5 minutes. Go on, you know you want to.

Whoops, maybe that's a bit naughty.

But a little naughtiness is allowed once in a while wouldn't you say?

I would.

Anywho, as you can probably tell, I'm a rather tired nugget tonight. That is why I'm waffling. Waffle waffle. Ooo I fancy a waffle (eating one I mean.)

I'm also feeling nicely relaxed. Nicely is a rubbish word I know, but as I said, I'm tired. My lovely friends treated me to a birthday voucher back in April to use at a spa, and today, 10 months later, I used it. Better late than never. And I have to say it was well worth the wait. Thank you beautiful friends for a lovely present.

 I got to sit in the 'Lavender Lounge' that smelt of, well, lavender really. It was filled with purple; purple chairs, purple walls, purple tissues and purple cushions. And lots of purple plinky plonky music. I liked it. Oh yes.

Then I got to have my neck shoulder and back massage. Boy oh boy was it good. It involved more plinky plonky music of course, and I managed not to fall asleep. Well done me. I get horrible tension in my shoulders and back and its really helped. The lady kept on telling me I had knots in my back though which was a bit confusing. I don't remember tieing any....

xxxx

1 comment:

  1. There is nothing like a massage, it really de-stresses me and afterwards I sleep better than ever. I haven't had a spa day in awhile..sounds lovely. I love the word, "plethora."

    ReplyDelete