Monday 26 November 2012

the next moira stuart

Rain rain go away, come again another day.

(Or preferably, never.)

I can't even watch the news anymore because the floods are scaring me so much.

Oh the joys of having an overactive imagination.

In other news, tomorrow will be my debut as a hard hitting journalist. That's right, I'm doing an interview. I've got a Dictaphone and everything. I will be the correspondant from Bath, reporting on something about nothing probably.

Well, that's kind of true anyway. I have to prepare an interview for my media writing course. The only questions I can come up with so far aren't exactly headline grabbers. For example, what do you like for breakfast? Or, which colour socks do you prefer wearing?

Nevermind. I may have a flash of brilliance on the bus ride tomorrow.

We can only live in hope.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment