Monday 8 October 2012

time to change

Rightyho, lets get typing.

I have been preoccupied by painting and also by doing secret things.

Exciting secret things that I dont want to write about just yet because they may not blossom, they are just at the beginning. We shall see. But the main thing is, I am being PROACTIVE (ha I hate that word, its so dull but I can't think of anything else suitable...!)

Also this week is World Mental Health Week, (or day, depending which website you're on!) If you google it or go on the MIND website you can find about stuff happening in your area.

If you're local to Bath/Bristol then tomorrow from 11am-4pm at the Guildhall in Bath there is going to be all kinds of stalls and cool people giving information and advice out. I've heard rumours about art and yoga too which sound exciting. Anyway, I'm going to get myself down there and generally give everyone a big thumbs up and tell them what top bananas they are for raising the awareness of mental health.

Lets keep kicking that black dog right in the snout.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment