Monday 22 October 2012

Lucky, blessed



I often find looking in my dictionary or thesaurus useful, but today they have both failed me.  Not because I was looking for the reason why diet coke tastes so delicious.... but because I was looking for some good quality, top notch definitions.

However, I am not satisfied with the answers that they provided me with. They didn't express the meaning in the way in which I experience the words. So basically, I am right, and they are wrong. Oxford English Dictionary who? The Susie Piggott English Dictionary has been commissioned .

Now I bet you're wondering which words I was investigating? I'm sure you're on the edge of the seat, as this is such a gripping read. Well I shall keep you in suspense no longer, the words were lucky and blessed.

Blessed to have family.
Lucky to have love.
Blessed to have friends.
Lucky to have laughs.
Blessed to get hugs.
Lucky to enjoy them.
Blessed to be a sister, a daughter.
Lucky to be an aunt.
Blessed to see the light again.
Lucky to be out of the dark.

My definitions.

xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment