Thursday 20 September 2012

a time for smiling...

Last day of hols, and I would like to wish everyone a very Happy Thursday!

For the past two days my mind has been in a much better place. I have been trying to enjoy each moment like a bacon sandwich, and make the most of it. Although I haven't actually had a bacon sarnie...but today I did treat myself to a hot pork bap with stuffing, full of delicious fatty goodness.

Had a good couple of walks lately which have been beneficial (that sounds like a very doctorish word doesnt it??) for me. Lots of bracing sea air blowing out the cobwebs and all that.

I love being down here in Dartmouth, its so comforting and relaxing. So many happy memories and familiar places that never really seem to change. I like that. Yes. Yes I do.

And last night I heard my most favourite sound in the world. The sound of my Dad laughing his socks off. It doesnt happen often enough, and boy oh boy does it make me smile.

I've got lots of thoughts and ideas buzzing round my brain right now, but for some annoying reason I can't seem to focus. Hopefully I'll be able to pinpoint some of them later before they waft out of my ears....

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment