Thursday 2 August 2012

pissed off piggott

Uh oh, watch out, I'm in the mood for having a rant.

Prepare yourselves...

Because facebook has just really annoyed me.

Pissed me off greatly.

And don't get too close because I am likely to poke someone in the eye.

For some stupid reason facebook has decided to make everyones profile page into a time line. Which means if you scroll back through the years you can see alllllllllll your history, everything that's ever been written on your wall, any comments you've made etc etc.

This is what angers me.

I don't want to look back at my past thank you very much.

I want to concentrate on the present. Today. Here and now.

I don't want to be reminded of mistakes I've made, failures in my life, stupid decisions. I try to block all that shit out. And now face book has decided to make the last 6 years of my life available online.

OK so maybe I'm being a tad over dramatic, but its only because I've just spent an hour deleting loads of crap from my time line and its got me all in a fluster.

I try so hard to take each day at a time, and not to dwell on the past, that it really annoys me when something out of my control brings up reminders. Argh.

Must.
Not.
Smash.
Computer.
Screen.


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment