Monday 27 August 2012

change is coming

With a high comes an inevitable low.

Damn it.

With the end of one month, comes the start of a new one.

And September always seems to signal the beginning of change.

I don't like change.

I've got my parents coming back on Friday after 6 weeks away. Which is mega exciting cuz I can't wait to see them, but also there will be the inevitable adjustment in living with one another again.

I also think I have another medical assessment coming up. Anyone else who has ever had to fill in one of those devilish things, will know how irksome they can be.

Then I've got my courses starting again. Which will be good, but then there will be different people, different tutors, more changes, more uncertainty.

And I'm sure they will just reinforce the fact that I'm still not working. Still muddling along.

When people ask me how long I've been off work for, I still say 18 months, when actually its 20 months, almost 2 flippin years.

Urgh.

Everything seems worse when you're tired, but today seems to be particularly hellish.

Lots of stuff going on in my head, and it doesnt seem to flow properly, in fact this entry is full of short sentences that stagger and jut around like the thoughts in my head.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment