Thursday 19 April 2012

p.r.o.g.r.e.s.s :)

BOOM!

I survived my birthday!

Not only that, I also had a pretty good time. I smiled. I laughed. I scared myself shitless going on a huge Ferris wheel in Bristol. I dressed up as a cowgirl. I ate loads of fried chicken and drank a galleon of diet coke and cider (not together.) I also took advantage of the fact that on your birthday you can be really bossy. I never knew that, but I certainly put it to good use.

I was also totally overwhelmed by the amount of thoughtful messages, cards and presents I received. My family and friends are totally top bananas. They all deserve medals for sticking by crazy old, high-maintenance me. THANK YOU.

And, actually, I think I enjoyed being made to feel like it was my special day...

Hmm? Whats that? Did someone whisper the word 'progress' in my ear??

I THINK SO!

Up yours mr beastie black dog! MOOOOOHHAHAHA!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment