Wednesday 15 February 2012

mid week catch up

Once again, I have been totally rubbish at keeping this little blog up to date... But, on the positive side, at least I'm getting out and doing stuff, instead of staring into the infinite darkness that can so often used to consume me. And it sometimes still does. I'm just a tiny bit better at fighting it now. Susie is stronger, and that feels good.

Talking about building up my strength, I've got a meeting with a personal trainer next week. Eeek. Its through an NHS scheme called 'Passport to Health', and is for anyone who's been off work for a length of time. So this guy is going to plan an exercise regime for me, and make sure I stick to it. Ha, he's going to have his work cut out! I spoke to him last week and apparently I'm supposed to be doing 45 minutes of heart pumping, sweaty exercise 3 times a week. I think he was a bit taken aback when I laughed down the phone at him. I thought he was joking! I do walk every day, but that doesnt exactly get my pulse racing...unless I'm running for the bus, which rarely happens...!

My stamina levels are so low at the moment, so my main aim is to build on that. And if I get abs like a gym goddess in the process, that will just be an added bonus...

I've got another huge list of things I should be doing, but my nephew has gone for a nap, and I cant help thinking it would be an excellent idea for me to get back in my bed...

Oh bed...you are such a tease.

A never ending temptation.

Must resist your cosy charms...

Well, I guess there's always nap time on the sofa....

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment