Friday 23 December 2011

bahhh

Experiencing some pretty weird mood swings today.

One minute I'm laughing at myself. The next, I just don't seem very funny anymore...

Desperately searching for an adrenaline rush. Which could be quite dangerous....Especially as my pal Andy suggested skydiving.

 I'm so tempted to get another tattoo, but it would be ridiculous to get one just to experience the high that comes with it.

Does anyone have any adrenaline fuelled suggestions? (Anything that doesn't involve potentially slicing off a limb most welcome...)

Had to get out of the house today. Much as I love my family, I don't want to spend every minute with them over Christmas..... Which makes me feel even more like a moody miserable Grinch.

Oh nuts.

I have no idea how I'm going to get through the next 4 days.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment