Sunday 9 October 2011

On the plus side

Just spent half an hour shouting at the computer.

RAGE.

Somehow my facebook and twitter accounts have become disconnected.

ANNOYING.

Why can't technology just be nice to me for a change?

IRRITATING.

The accounts still won't link.

CURSES.

On the plus side, I'm feeling quite warm and cosy. Well, my body is freezing despite wearing a million layers of clothes, but I have this nice Sunday evening winter feeling. Something about the smell of a roast dinner and the prospect of watching Downton Abbey whilst wrapped up in my blanket next to the fire. Its quite a comforting thought.

I know a lot of people don't really like the winter. And I do hate being cold. But I just love nesting in. Like a little hedgehog, because in my head, hedgehogs have cosy cute winter houses and drink hot chocolate and wear knitted scarves. They eat crumpets for tea and watch the antiques road show, and have autumn leaves for wallpaper. They also enjoy baking christmas cakes and catching up on all their correspondance with their hedgehog relations. What a lovely life. Better than eating cat food and getting stuck in a bramble bush, dont you think?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment