Sunday 3 July 2011

pill popping

Lots of sleeping time today...And yet, strangely, I'm still a very tired little lady. Yawn.

First day without anti-depressants before my changeover to the new medication. But fear not, I have been prescribed with some Valium to get me through the week... I'm not allowed to operate heavy machinery (no hoovering), my driving skills could be impaired (as I don't have a licence, it can't really get any worse), I'm not allowed to drink alcohol (detox time, bugger), and I may feel drowsy (whats new?)

That's the advice according to the booklet in the packet anyway. Also, apparently I need to make sure I don't get addicted to them. How can you possibly make sure you don't get addicted to something?? Its not like I might start taking them with the intention of becoming addicted. Silly piece of paper that makes no sense!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment