Monday 4 July 2011

Oh knickers

I'm kind of losing track of the days at the moment. I think its Tuesday. But it might be Sunday, or Monday come to think of it. But to be perfectly honest, who really cares...! Unless you have days of the week underwear and then you might get a bit muddled or very organised. Do people actually have those? I wonder...maybe they are an urban myth..And why do people wear them? Is it to remember what day it is? So everytime you look at your bum you can say, oh yes, it is Tuesday, how could I forget. Or is it to get the feeling of slight rebellion by wearing Friday's knickers on Monday, or something crazy like that. Who knows. Again, who cares? I'm just a little intrigued and maybe a tiny bit fascinated.....Either way, I would never want the day of the week emblazoned across my bum thank you very much......

Have I really been wittering on about knickers for a whole paragraph?

Oh lordy.

One of my blog followers recommended this tune to me yesterday... And I can't stop listening to it...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okqm0yRxxDE&feature=relmfu It is totally addictive. The video is very cheeky. But the song is amazing, especially when you play it really really LOUD and close your eyes a little bit.

I'm a bit spaced out today.

Spaced out and stuck.

Stuck in limbo land.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment