Saturday 11 June 2011

A rather good distraction

Geo caching. Or Geo-cashing. Or Geo-compassing as I momentarily thought it was called. My new found hobby. Which is always quite exciting...

..It doesn't cost anything (as long as you have a sparkly clever phone that tells you what to do... good work Charlotte..) You get out in the fresh air. You discover new places (and sometimes quite odd places, like the inside of a smelly old phone box..) You feel like you're in the famous five...  And you feel like you're part of a secret little society....with its own language and everything...oooo... I feel the beginning of an obsession starting....

Oh and I would tell you all more about it. But I'm so sleepy.

Its been a long week. Pretty stressful. Mind feels like its been on a trip to another planet and back. Its so hard not to worry about tomorrow, and the next day, and the day after that, and next month, next year, 5 years time, ARGH. Shut up brain!!!

 I just need to think about now.

This moment.

When I want to curl up on the sofa and have a cuddle...

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment