Friday 27 May 2011

sleepy

Struggling to keep the old peepers open today....

Would be quite happy to snuggle up in bed now, but its probably a little early...

Many thanks for all the positive vibes this morning...The lady that I saw was really friendly, not scary at all. And daddy pig kept me calm.

 She is going to take a couple of days to digest me (mmm yeah I bet I'm well tasty..) and then I will get something in the post...or something...I'm not really sure...but extra help is available for me and they might change my drugs...so good news I feel...

I'm glad daddy pig came with me because it all seems a bit of a blur now and I cant really remember what she said....and I was super worried that I'd forgotten something really important to tell her....which I explained...to which she replied, "well that's your anxiety talking.." fair point, well made. Can't really argue with that!

Wine and noodles are calling me....

xxxx

1 comment:

  1. wow, thats amazing. You've been sooooo brave. Im impressed.

    ReplyDelete