Thursday 26 May 2011

Maybe I should start writing jokes in this box...

Up to Kidderminster tomorrow for a little change of scenery.

After 25 years, I have finally realised that when in doubt.........pack everything.

10 pairs of shoes for 10 days away should be enough I think?

At least its taking my mind off this flippin assessment tomorrow. Argh. Please send positive thoughts my way at 10am....

I know its a good thing. And I know that I need these mental community people to  help me. I just wish I could get to the result without having to go through the process. I feel like they're testing me or something. Argh.

Thats three 10's and two Argh's in the space of about 2 inches....curses.

Wheres a thesaurus when you need one?

xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. A girl can never have enough shoes...or so ive been told. Positive vibes for u 2mrw. x

    ReplyDelete