Tuesday 24 May 2011

Rage

Why are computers so irritating. Trying to upload a few photos of some of the paintings I've been doing. But its just being unreasonable. Ridiculous. Irritating. And its definitely not me. Oh no. Its the computers stupid fault. Grr.

I've had a headache all day and its refusing to budge. I may as well just get back into my pyjamas and go back to bed.

Bugger off black dogggggggggggggg. arggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

I've got an appointment on Friday with the community mental health team. Eeek. I'm scared. I hope the people are nice. I'm being assessed by a nurse and a consultant. Hate stuff like that. Dreading it to be honest. Feels like I'm being tested and I'm going to fail.

Maybe I should go and eat something.

A strawberry fizzy lace perhaps.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment