Sunday 1 May 2011

Husky Sooz

Sore throat. Runny nose. Tickly cough. Splutter splutter. Itchy eyes. Scratch scratch.

Hate hayfever.

Can't quite believe its May. Little bit scary.

So tired.

Wore new sparkly pink flowery wellies today. Actually they're not sparkly. But they do sparkle in the sunshine, just because they're so cute. It wasn't muddy. Or rainy. But man, they looked cool. In fact, they're the most gorgeous wellies I've ever had. I just don't want to get them dirty....and yes I know that is a slight contradiction in terms....

Ooo I think I might be hungry. I've just felt a rumble in the stomach area. This doesn't happen very often so maybe I will go and make myself a honey sandwich....

Sunday often seems to be a particularly bad black dog day. A trackie wearing, need to stay in bed, blanket over the head, can't comprehend the point in anything sort of day.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment