Wednesday 9 February 2011

The cave

Curses, I just wrote my whole blog out and then managed to delete it, arrrrrrggggh!!!It actually wasn't very long...........I'm tired and shaky and my mind feels so dark.

I raided my Dads CD collection this afternoon and found the Mumford and Sons album. Music is so important to my day. I often lie on my bedroom or lounge floor with my Ipod on shuffle. Most of the time its a case of nope.....nope....next one.....too many memories....this is far too chirpy for Susie.....But some real gems pop up too. Especially as I have the most weird and wonderful taste in music...(Bananarama anyone...?!) My Mama finds it slightly strange when she finds me lying on the floor, but you get a different perspective, and I like that. It also stops me from going on my bed and falling back into the dreamland that I'm so fond of...the floor just isn't as comfortable....

...But I will hold on hope
And I won't let you choke
On the noose around your neck
And I'll find strength in pain
And I will change my ways
I'll know my name as its called again...

So come out of your cave walking on
your hands
And see the world hanging upside down
You can understand dependance when
you know the maker's land......                  The Cave, Mumford and Sons


I have highlighted the lyrics that I can really connect to today. I am desperately clinging on to hope...
xxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment