Friday 25 February 2011

Bed

Owww 6 hours in a car....the day after horse riding....which I haven't done for 2 years.....my body is in serious breakdown pain overload. (Not that I'm a drama queen or anything.....)

 I have rediscovered muscles I didn't know existed....I think they will probably go back undercover for the foreseeable future....

The last 24 hours have involved lots of napping. I'm totally exhausted and can't wait to get back into my bed...its calling me...

"Susie...! Susie...! Come back to me...get snuggled up...I'm the most comfortable bed in the world Susie..If you get into bed the world will disappear and you won't have to think about anything..." What an evil creature it is. Never has there been a truer example of a love hate relationship. Susie and her bed. Some may argue that being an inanimate object a bed is unable to speak or have feelings or a relationship. I say, well you obviously haven't met my bed!

Must resist the urge to crawl up in comfy warm duvet...must stay awake a little longer.....

Going to stop typing now. This blog may sound a little crazy....

Ah well.....no change there then!

Much love
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment