Monday 10 February 2014

We're 3 !

Well, would you believe it, I missed my blogs birthday. Pretty bad form I know.

On the 2nd Feb, this very blog celebrated its 3rd birthday. Can you believe it?

We're 3!

Wowzaroonie.

I never imagined that I would be able to keep up my witterings for this long.

Neither did I think that people would continue to read it.

Thank you lovely readers!

I have now not only marked my 3rd blogging birthday, but I have also reached the 70,000 page views.

Wowzaroonie.

I still continue to get people reading from over 20 countries around the world! That blows my mind. KAPOOW! Not literally, you understand. That would be messy. And I wouldn't still be writing this.

Anyway, although my language skills are pretty non existent, let me try and say hello to you lovely people from around the globe.....

 Эй! Огромное спасибо за чтение :)
 Olá .  Muito obrigado por ler :)
Hallo. Vielen, vielen Dank für das Lesen :)
¡hola. Muchas gracias por leer :)
Bonjour! Merci beaucoup pour la lecture :)
Hello! Nagyon köszönöm, hogy elolvastad :)
 您好!非常感谢你阅读:)
Hello! ขอบคุณมากสำหรับการอ่าน :)
Hello! Dank je wel voor het lezen :)
مرحبا! شكرا جزيلا لقراءة :)

and for those of you in Australia, NZ, USA and Canada, not forgetting good old Great Britain...

Hello! Thank you so much for reading :)

(and thanks to google translate, what a magnificent tool that is...)

In other news, I've had a particularly lazy day, sleeping for 13 hours and then getting entranced by the wondrous winter Olympics.

Tomorrow I've got a funeral and a birthday party. Not the best combination of events, but that's just how life works out sometimes.

Its going to be exhausting and emotional, so I thought I would just rest my mind today, before tomorrow begins...

xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment