Monday 18 November 2013

Easy does it

After a lovely but exhausting weekend in Wales, I'm back in Saltford, and coughing and spluttering all over the place.

 Well, first all over the bed, and now I have transferred to the sofa, wrapped up in approximately 100 blankets.

Aberdovy is one of my favourite places in the world, and so it was a real treat to be able to share it with Mr B.

 
 
Just look at those mountains.
 
Absolutely stunning.
 
 I am a little obsessed with mountains, they make me feel so safe and protected, I cant really explain why, but I do wish there were a few more round here. I just want to gobble them all up and bring them back home with me. Perhaps put one at the bottom of the garden or something.
 
Naturally I'm feeling guilty for not doing anything productive today, but every time I attempt something I collapse in a heap of mucus. A sure sign that my body and mind need to rest I think. Just need to let this nasty cold run its course, and give myself time to recover.
 
I have been slightly over doing things recently....hmmm....need to be careful and look out for those warning signs that the black dog is on the prowl...
 
xxx
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment