Tuesday 22 October 2013

Keep calm, and have a nap?

Oh is it Tuesday already?!

Time seems to be flying away from me at the moment. Phewy.

On Sunday I got back from a lovely weekend away with the girlies in London town, which was muchos fun.

However, the hour and a half delay on my train wasn't so fun. In fact, it made me swear to never get on a train again. Which perhaps is a slight over dramatic fib, but it did rather send my anxiety levels through the roof.

And now I have my cheeky monkey nephew and sister staying for the week. With is also muchos fun.

I just need a little bit more sleepy time.

Yawn. 

MASSIVE yawn.

I think I have already had approximately 5 glasses of diet coke today, just to keep me awake.

In fact, not really sure why I'm writing this when I could be having a nap.

Ooo nap.

That does sound tempting.

But I have so many things to do, lists, and more lists, reminders, emails, jobs, plus all those little niggly things in my head that I still haven't done.

 Oh and I need to tidy my room. It kind of looks like I've been robbed and the burgalars sifted through all my stuff and realised it was too shitty to steal. Ha.

Must keep calm.

Juggling too much perhaps.

One day at a time.

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment