Saturday 28 September 2013

Superheros

A friend showed me this picture today....


She also experiences anxiety, so she wasn't laughing in my face or anything. Just thought I should make that clear.

It made me giggle, it made me chuckle, and it also made me think YES, we are all superheroes.

Well, not everyone obviously. But the majority of nice top banana people anyway.

The people that experience anxiety, stress, depression, psychotic episodes, paranoia or obsessions, and are challenged every single day.

You are a superhero.

Honestly, you are.

Don't forget it please.

Because you're here, and you're still fighting.

You're not afraid to seek help, and reach out.

You don't mind talking about how you feel.

You haven't given up.

And that's pretty super.

I also hope, that like me (anxiety girl) you can laugh at yourself.

I may even start wearing my knickers over my jeans just to remind myself that I'm a superhero too.

When I'm having a particularly bad day, I think that may help. Fashioning a small cape could also work. I suggest you could do the same...

I feel like I could write a little more about this...But strictly is almost on, next time heroes.

xxx










No comments:

Post a Comment