Monday 29 July 2013

Monday catch up

Feel a little guilty for not updating the old blog for the past few days, but things have been kind of manic.

Here are a few highlights...

  • Mr B and I have booked our first holiday together. Wahoo! Roll on September and the Costa Brava. Just as long as the doctor prescribes me a sedative for the journey, all will be well.

  • I have a new (well, second hand) sofa in my bedroom and no longer a bed. Ooo get me with my fancy upstairs living room. (I now sleep in the spare room.)

  • On Sunday I battled my way through the crowds of the Bristol Harbour Festival. I very nearly cried. I was on the verge of having a panic attack. But, I did it. With the help of Mr B of course. Slightly concerned I may have done some permanent damage to his hand due to me squeezing it so tightly. Whoops.

  • I got caught in what can only be described as a British Hurricane today. A tidal wave of hailstones bore down on me. It was rather scary. Especially when I thought the wind might whip me up and kidnap me forever.

  • I've been taking some big steps. Not literally you understand, my legs haven't grown or anything. However, I'm afraid, dear reader, that I'm keeping them a secret for now...just incases.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment