Sunday 14 July 2013

Keep calm

Feeling slightly anxious as I think about my week ahead....

Two more days of the computer course and then a train journey up to Warwick for the final preparations for Laura's wedding.

Its going to be a little bit of a crazy week.

Lots of early starts too, which are never my favourite thing.

Must try and get myself into bed early each night.

My mind is full of lists, things to remember, and other silly things that I'm worrying about. (I wont bore you with those.)

Trying to focus my mind on just taking one day at a time. As well as with thinking about all the enjoyment I will be having at the end of the week, helping Laura prepare for her special day.

Oh its gonna be fun.

Just need to keep calm. Stay focused, and enjoy each memory making moment.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment