Sunday 5 May 2013

Laughing is ace


Just enjoying a glass of wine, some dairy free cheese and crackers, accompanied by a few chuckles from Peter Kay.

That man cracks me up.

Almost fell off my chair earlier. That’s what I call a good time.

Nobody falls off there chair from frowning now do they? It’s always because they’re having the time of their life.

In fact, he’s making me laugh so much I’m having trouble writing. All I want to do is repeat his jokes, which obviously wouldn’t sound as funny coming from me, so I do recommend you watch it.

Laughing, is, of course, one of my favourite activities.

I should probably schedule it into my daily routine.
 
Especially if I’m having a wonky brain day.

 So before I go off to sleeps, perhaps I'll tell you one of my favourite jokes, courtesy of the Ha Ha Bonk Joke Book (they don't make them like they used to...)
How do you hire a horse?
Put 4 bricks under it!
Hahahaha!
Or....
Why was the sea cross?
Because the sea weed!
Chortle chortle!
Perhaps a career in comedy isn't the way forward for me, but at least I made myself laugh...
xxxx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment