Friday 7 September 2012

friday blast off

Three day headache. Ouch. This is not good.

 Wish the blighter would bugger off, but painkillers and caffiene dont even seem to be touching it.

Trying my best to ignore it though as I've got a busy few days....

Off wedding dress shopping tomorrow (not for me of course, for bezzie pal Laura!) and its all very very exciting. Tissues will be needed I am sure, as I seem to cry at the drop of a hat just thinking of her big day. What a softie I am.

But first I need to ride the rail over to Warwick. Hoping for a relaxing journey, otherwise any annoying passengers may have to get poked in the eye.

Ooo also thanks for all the website suggestions for my paintings. I may be asking for some favours...as my technology brain is a little bit wonky these days.

xxx

1 comment: