Thursday 16 August 2012

sleepy thursday

Judging by the fact that I fell asleep this afternoon for 2 hours, its quite possible I've been kinda overdoing things.

Whoops.

My head is literally almost falling onto the desk as I type this, and all I can think about is getting back into my lovely warm, snuggly bed....

Yawn.

Why am I so tired?

Oh I just answered my own question. Whoops again. Because I have been running around having fun like a busy beaver, and now my body and brain is telling me to REST.

That was the good thing about the Olympics....you could watch TV and veg out in the day and not feel bad. But I feel SO guilty if I watch any daytime TV (apart from homes under the hammer, purely educational research...) I always think I should be doing something productive to help my brain and to keep the black dog away. I probably need to remember again that rest and relaxation is also good for my brain.

Hmm.

Good point well made Susie.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment